Hargrave, Freeman & Leto, P.C. is a full service accounting firm serving businesses not only in the metro Atlanta area, but throughout the Southeast. Our history goes back to 1978, when Wesley C. Hargrave, CPA opened the Jonesboro office. In 1988 H. Lee Freeman, Jr., CPA joined the firm as a graduate from Georgia State University and became a principle in 1993. In February, 2001 we opened our McDonough office. Also, in July, 2001 Theresa S. Leto, CPA joined the firm as a graduate of Georgia State University and became a principle in 2006.
Our commitment to quality service, with an experienced accounting staff, to meet the needs and expectations of our clients is the cornerstone of Hargrave, Freeman & Leto, P.C. This commitment has helped develop long-term relationships and a reputation for excellence. Our reputation, based on technical expertise, industry specialization and responsiveness is a significant factor in our steady and continued growth.
Hargrave, Freeman & Leto, P.C. is small enough to provide you with close personalized service, yet large enough to have specialized resources to help you save time, money, and frustration with some of your most important business and personal financial decisions.
We are an industry-oriented firm. Our industry groups include specialists with expertise in tax, accounting and management consulting. We know the special challenges of the industries and clients we serve and are ready with the strategies, tools and techniques to meet those needs.
Our firm is devoted to providing quality services and to assuring that as CPAs we maintain the highest of professional standards.
- To provide high quality, reliable accounting, tax and advisory services that anticipate and exceed the expectations of our clients.
- To optimize our performance by combining innovative technology, specialized knowledge and personalized client attention.
- To provide a professional business environment that demonstrates a commitment to our employees that will enable them to achieve success and satisfaction in their careers.
- To benefit the public by actively participating in programs confirming our commitment to the community.
- To attract and retain quality clients who benefit from and value our services promoting firm growth while ensuring our ability to meet their expanding needs.